1. SPONSOR: Decca Label Group, 825 8th Avenue, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10019, is solely responsible for all aspects of this contest (“Contest”).
2. BRIEF OVERVIEW OF CONTEST: This is a Contest to be entered during the period commencing at 12:01 A.M., July 27, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., December 5, 2011 (“Entry Period”), for you (“Contestant”) to compete for one (1) Grand Prize by submitting your entry via MyCrazyLiszt.com (“Website”) through Facebook Connect Login, consisting of your five (5) answers to one of the following questions:  Franz Liszt’s father taught him how to play piano. List the 5 craziest things your father ever taught you;  Franz practically invented the practice of the recital. List the 5 craziest things that make you nervous;  Franz had a weakness for booze, women and cigars. List your 5 wildest vices and  Franz sometimes used his nose to play the piano. List the 5 wildest things you can perform. Your submission (“Submission”) will consist of your five answers collectively. The Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”) will be determined by the Facebook members (“Members”) who participate in the voting process (“Voters”) during the period commencing from July 27, and ending December 5, 2011 (“Voting Period”) with the Submission receiving the highest number of qualified “FACEBOOK LIKES” (“Votes”) on their submission page (“page”) located on CRAZYLISZT.com itself. being declared the Winner. For purposes of these official rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Eastern Daylight Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest. The awarding of the prize is subject to the eligibility and forfeiture provisions set forth below.
4. ENTRY: During the Entry Period, as a Member you may enter the Contest by logging in to Facebook Connect on the Website using your Facebook profile credentials, completing your Submission on the Website by answering the 5 questions, thereby creating a new page for your Submission (“Page”) and clicking the “” SUBMIT button to submit your Submission (collectively, “Entry”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Facebook account (“Account”).
5. CONTEST MATERIALS: "Materials" include:  all information and material submitted by you in connection with the Contest, including the Submission and all other forms, contracts or releases required to be submitted by you as a Contestant, whether required by Sponsor prior to or after Entry;  your name, likeness, image and biographical data as contained in or reflected by the Entry and  all writings, statements, dramatic materials, ideas, quotations and any other intellectual properties created by you in connection with the Contest, whether submitted to the Sponsor or not, including the Submission.
Except as specifically provided herein, by entering the Contest, you agree to grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, fully-paid, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable worldwide license to use, re-use, reproduce, transmit, display, distribute, re-distribute, copy, store, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon and publicly perform the contents of the Materials, in whole or in part, in all media, formats and channels now known or hereafter devised, for the duration of the rights in each country, area and space, and throughout the universe, in perpetuity and in all languages, formats and versions. Upon Sponsor’s request, you agree to assist the Sponsor in obtaining the consent for any other applications.
6. LIMITATIONS: By submitting the Materials in the Contest, you represent and warrant to Sponsor that the Materials and everything depicted therein:  do not originate from a magazine, newspaper or other commercial or proprietary source;  do not infringe upon or otherwise violate any right of any person, firm or entity;  do comply with the Rules;  have not previously been submitted in a contest of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means;  do not contain material which is (or promote activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, harassing, defamatory, libelous, infringing or otherwise objectionable or unlawful as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. You further represent and warrant to Sponsor that: [x] you have all rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the Materials in accordance with the Rules; [y] no person or entity other than you has any right, title or interest in and to any part of the Materials and [z] you are not subject to any agreement or arrangement that would interfere with your entering this Contest and granting all the rights granted hereunder or that would conflict with any other documentation required hereunder. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify and remove any Contestant that Sponsor deems to be in violation of these Limitations at any time. All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. There is no limit to the number of different Entries which may be submitted by each Contestant. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Account is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Sponsor, nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Sponsor is not obligated to communicate with any Contestant during the duration of the Contest. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
7. PRIZE: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: one (1) Schoenhut 44-key baby grand piano (approximate retail value [“ARV”]: $1,500). Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
8. PROCEDURES: Entries may only be received during the Entry Period. During the Voting Period, the Members will be invited to vote on all eligible Entries received, which they may do by logging in to Face Connect on the Website, going to the desired Page and clicking the “Facebook Like” button. Limit of one vote per valid Account for each Entry. If the Sponsor suspects invalid voting, including but not limited to, the use of script, macro or other automated or programmed methods of voting, or the setting up of an invalid Account in order to create dummy usernames, with the intent to affect the integrity of the voting process, the perpetrators and beneficiaries will each be eliminated from the Contest, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The top valid Entry accumulating the most valid votes during the Voting Period, as determined solely by the Sponsor, shall be judged to be the potential Winner.
9. WINNER: The potential Winner will be notified by email, phone and/or by Facebook messaging by using the Deutsche Gramophone and Decca Classics US Accounts on or about December 13, 2011. All legal responsibilities under the Rules of a minor (as defined by the state of primary residence, “Minor”) will be assumed by a parent/legal guardian (“Parent”); and a Minor Winner’s prize will be awarded in the name of the Parent for the benefit of the Minor. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following:  potential Winner’s failure to respond to notification within ten (10) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of the prize as undeliverable;  potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release including a W9 within ten (10) days after its mailing;  potential Winner’s failure to claim the prize within ten (10) days after it is sent and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate Winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize.
12. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For name of Winner (after December 13, 2011) and/or Rules (before December 12, 2011), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Crazy Liszt Contest, c/o Decca Label Group, 1755 Broadway, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10019, designating either “Winner” or “Rules”.
13. FACEBOOK DISCLAIMER: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest will be directed to the Sponsor. By submitting an Entry in this Contest and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook, Inc. from any Claims arising from the administration of this Contest. Any liability incurred by Facebook, Inc. shall be governed by, and limited to, the applicable provisions of the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.